There are so many ways to change up your oatmeal! Oatmeal is a great, healthy, super easy meal any time of the day but I know I tend to fall into a flavor rut. I hope these ideas help you change it up and try out some new combos! One of my favorite ways to save time and money is to make my own flavor packs. Just pick whatever toppings you want and throw them in a microwave safe tupperware or mason jar. When you’re running out the door you can grab it and go (If you want fresh fruit just pack it and add later!).
Here’s a few of my favorite combos but get creative!
- Berries Galore: dried cherries, fresh raspberries, fresh strawberries, my favorite jam, & chocolate chips
- My Classic: golden raisins, dried cranberries, almonds, pecans, cinnamon, & pure vanilla
- Tropical Tango: banana, coconut, agave & dried mango
- Pumpkin Pie: pumpkin, walnuts, pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar
- Papa Bear: honey, peanuts, banana, chocolate chips, cinnamon
For more healthy, easy breakfast ideas go here! :)